Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Face #48. On the Chalkboard.

 I was drawing 'D's and dinosaurs on the chalkboard with the kids this morning, and decided to take the opportunity to do today's face. I'd like to create with the kids more. For one thing, it's something fun to do together. Also, I think it's a good example. Plus, it frees up my 'free time' to do something else, like work on other projects or fold laundry. Although, I still like having uninterrupted creative time when I can focus completely on what I'm doing, and not worry that anyone will steal my dirty paintbrushes and smear them all over the furniture.

Anyway, drawing a face on the chalkboard was interesting. Working with a light color on a dark surface turns everything backwards, which is a lot more difficult, but still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!